The users that navigate the website will see on their terminals, those
being PCs or mobile devices, a minimum quantity of information in small
text files named "cookies" saved on their directory and used by the User's
There are various types of cookies, some made to ease the use of the website and others to enable certain functions.
Analysing our cookies deeper, they allow to:
- Save the previously entered preferences
- Avoid retyping the same information more than once during the visit such as user name or password
- Analysing the use of the services and contents supplied by De Rosso Srl to optimise the navigation and the services offered.
Types of Cookies that are used by the website
Below the various types of cookies that are used by the website, based on their purpose.
This type of cookies allows the correct functioning of some sections of the website. They can be divided in 2 categories, persistent or sessional:
- persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but kept until a pre-set expiring date;
- sessional: they are destroyed once the browser is closed.
These cookies, sent by our domain, are necessary to the correct view of the website in relation to the technical services that it offers. Therefore, they will always be used and sent, unless the user modifies the setting of its own browser.
The cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the website. De Rosso Srl will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis with the purpose of improving the website and to make the contents more interesting and related to the needs of its users. This type of cookies collects the anonymous data about the activities of the users and about how they came to the website. The analytics cookies are sent from the website itself or from third parties domains.
Analytics cookies from third parties
These cookies are used with the purpose of collecting information about the use of the website in an anonymous way e.g.: the pages visited, duration of surfing, source of the traffic origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests with the purpose of marketing campaigning. These cookies are sent by third parties domains that are external to the website
De Rosso Srl based on the current legislation, is not obligated to ask for consent for the technical and analytics cookies since they are necessary to supply the requested services.
For any other type of cookies, the User might express the consent in one or more of the following ways:
- through specific configurations of the browser that is being used, or the computer programs used to surf it;
- through the modification of the settings regarding the use of the services provided by third parties;
- both this solutions might unable the user to use or view parts of the website.
Websites and third parties services
The website might link to other websites that have their own privacy polity that could be different from the one in use by De Rosso Srl.
Cookies used by the website
Below the list of technical and analytics cookies used by this website.
· __utma - persistent - duration of the users' visit - necessary for the use of third parties Google Webmaster and Analytics. It lasts 2 years
- __utmb / _utmc - persistent - rate of exits (approximate value) of the user- necessary for the use of third parties Google Analytics. It lasts 30 minutes
- __utmz - persistent - origin of the user - necessary for the use of third parties Google Analytics. It lasts 6 months
- __utmt, __utma, __utmb e __utmc are cookies used by Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics about the use of the website
- _dc - sessional - used to limit the remarketing requests (not at the moment on De Rosso Srl) that were made - necessary for the use of third parties Google Analytics. It lasts 10 minutes
- _ga - persistent - used to distinguish the users - necessary for the use of third parties Google Analytics. It lasts 2 years
Below the list of technical and analytics cookies used by YouTube:
Below the list of technical and analytics cookies used by Vimeo:
Below the list of technical and analytics cookies used by Google:
How to unable the cookies using the browser's configuration
- Run the Chrome Browser
- Click on the settings menu of Chrome, on the browser's toolbar near the window of the URL
- Select settings
- Click on Show Advanced Settings
- In the "Privacy" section click on the button "Contents settings"
- In the "Cookie" section, it is possible to modify the following cookies settings:
- allow the saving of the data locally
- modify the local date only until the closing of the browser
- unable the websites to set the cookies
- block the third parties cookies and the websites' data
- handle the exceptions for some internet websites
- delete one or more cookies
For more information, visit the Chrome online guide .
1) Run the Mozilla Firefox Browser
2) Click on the settings menu of Mozilla Firefox, on the browser's toolbar near the window of the URL
3) Select settings
4) Select the Privacy panel
5) Click on Show Advanced Settings
6) In the "Privacy" section click on the button "Contents settings"
7) In the "Tracking" section it is possible to modify the following cookie settings:
- ask the websites to not perform any tracking
- communicate to the websites the availability of being tracked
- do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of the personal data
8) From the "Internet history" section, it is possible:
- by enabling "Use custom settings" to agree with third parties cookies (always, from the most visited website or never) and to keep them for a determined period of time (until they expire, until Firefox is closed, or to be asked every time)
- to remove the single stored cookies
For more information, visit the Firefox online guide .
1) Run the Internet Explorer Browser
2) Click on the button Tools and choose Internet Options
3) Click on the Privacy section then under Settings, scroll to the preferred action for the cookies:
- block all the cookies
- allow all the cookies
- select some websites to allow the cookies: move the pointer in an intermediate position, so that it will not block or allow all the cookies then click on Websites in the window Website Address and insert an internet website so click Block or Allow .
For more information, visit the IE online guide .
1) Run the Safari browser
2) Click on Safari then select Preferences and click on Privacy
3) In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari needs to accept the cookies from the websites.
4) To view which websites had stored cookies, click on Details.
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
1) Run the Safari iOS Browser
2) Touch Settings and then Safari
3) Touch Block Cookies and choose between the various options: "Never", "From third parties and advertisers" or "Always"
4) To delete all the stored cookies from Safari, touch Settings, then Safari and lastly, Delete Cookies and data.
For more information, visit the Safari online guide .
1) Run the Opera browser
2) Click on the menu Preferences, then on Advanced and lastly on Cookie
3) Select one of the following options:
- accept all the cookies
- accept the cookies only from the visited website: the cookies from third parties that are sent from a different domain from the one of the visited website will be declined.
- Never accept cookies: no cookie will be ever saved
How to disable the Google Analytics cookies
To disable the cookies from Google Analytics it is necessary to install an extra component provided by Google that allows, once installed, to disable the cookies on this or every other website. To install the plug-in click here .